Tuesday 13 March 2012

HOT GIRLS OF THIS WORLD.. :p PART-1


 Despite a premise that didn’t seem to completely insult my intelligence, I was pretty ambivalent about watching the show. Now, let’s not get it twisted. Like some of my fellow CFs, I’m not above watching a little reality TV to pass the time. Catch me at the gym and I might just be keeping up with the Kardashians or some similarly inane E! show.  (Most of my favorite shows are on Food Network or the Cooking Channel and the last thing you want to do while you’re sweating to the oldies is watch Ina Garten make some truffle mac and cheese). Plus, I’ll admit it: one day I got sucked into watching a marathon of Ice Loves Coco. While those are hours that I’ll never get back, I have to say that I was mightily amused. That should count for something, right?






Columbia SC artist D.R.A.M.A.T.I.C expresses his sexual thoughts on this track. Enjoy the women and if you would like to check out the original version you can go to either www.reverbnation.com/michaelwrobinsonjr orhttp://www.facebook.com/pages/DRAMATIC-I-Am-Michael-w-Robinson-Jr/234563748848 and get you a copy of the first independant album Calamities & Mayham ( u thought I was playing)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK N GET A GIFT